The Cisco Webex Room Kit Plus is video innovation in a box, bringing more intelligence and usability to your medium to large-sized rooms team collaboration rooms. While others are still struggling to insert advanced features such as speaker tracking, wireless sharing, and 4K content into their high-end products, Cisco is already proliferating these innovations to meeting rooms of all sizes in a cost-effective and simple way. With the Room Kit Plus, Cisco is helping customers experience smarter meetings, enable smarter presentations, and create smarter room and device integrations. These features were previously the domain of higher-end video conferencing rooms, but can now be brought to every room and every team. And when registered to Cisco Webex, additional cloud-based functionalities are enabled that enhance the user experience and team workflow as well as further simplifying deployment.
● Smart meetings: Powerful, integrated cameras deliver intelligent view capabilities, such as automatic framing and speaker tracking; automatic noise suppression reduces meeting disruptions
● Smart presentations: Dual screens, dual content sources, wireless sharing, and 4K content make for great presentations
● Smart rooms: People count for usage metrics and resource allocation; tight integrations with screens to enhance user interactions; APIs and macros allow meeting personalization
● Audio-visual integration: The Codec Plus is an entry-level integrator codec, supporting third-party audio systems. Control systems can use RS-232 with a USB adapter, or SSH.
● Registration flexibility: Built for both cloud and on-premises deployment, protecting your investment
For more information about the Cisco WebEx Room Kit Plus and other video bars, check out the guide to All-in-One Huddle Room Video Conferencing Solutions