Genelec 8020D Studio Monitor (Producer Finish)
Styled in what the manufacturer has dubbed a “Producer Finish”, and now utilizing Class-D amplification, the Genelec 8020D Active Two-Way 4″ Studio Monitor provides an accurate reproduction of the source material in a compact form factor. Its die-cast aluminum enclosure features a rounded shape, which minimizes frequency and reflection distortions caused by edge diffraction. The metal dome tweeter is surrounded by Genelec’s Directivity Controlled Waveguide, which helps to create an even response when listening both on and off axis.
The 8020D is built with Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) technology, which automatically activates the speaker when an audio signal is detected and puts it in standby mode when no signal is present, reducing its energy consumption to less than 0.5W. The 8020D features a 50W high-frequency amplifier for its ¾” tweeter, and a 50W low-frequency amplifier for its 4″ woofer. The bass response is expanded by a rear-facing reflex port, and a separately available Genelec subwoofer can be used to monitor a wider array of frequencies.
- Attached Iso-Pod table stand insulates the speaker from vibration and enables you to tilt its position upward or downward
- Well-suited for near-field studio monitoring, control rooms, editing suites, surround sound applications, and multimedia entertainment systems
- Rear-facing treble-tilt, bass roll-off, and desktop cut controls enable you to optimize the speaker to its environment
- Threaded holes for wall or ceiling brackets
- Active crossover filter
- Driver unit protection circuitry
- Woofer and tweeter magnetically shielded
If you have questions about this product, contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at (952)974-3140.
For more products, visit our shop!