Take a compact broadcast-quality record/playback deck with you on location, in the studio, or built into a rack with the Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Studio HD Plus. The 1 RU tall recorder is 1/2 of a rack wide and powers from 100 to 240 VAC or via an optional 12 VDC power supply for portability. Featuring one 6G-SDI input, one HDMI 2.0 input, two 6G-SDI outputs, and one HDMI 2.0 output, this unit is a compact recording/playout powerhouse. A loop-through output and 3G-SDI monitor output as well as reference and timecode in/out, allow this device to fit into a broadcast environment.
Two SD card slots allow you to capture with virtually unlimited record time, and the unit also supports recording to USB disks via the USB Type-C output port. The HyperDeck Studio HD Plus features a front-panel button control and a jog/shuttle wheel for an analog scrubbing feel. RS-422 control is supported for external control, and you can also control the unit using either the USB port or over Ethernet at 1G speeds for faster deck control and file transfers via the RJ45 connector. An integrated LCD on the front panel allows you to monitor the video.
- Records up to 4K DCI at 30 fps
- Plays Back up to 3840 x 2160 at 30 fps
- 1 x 6G-SDI Input, 1 x HDMI 2.0 Input
- 1 x HDMI 2.0 and 2 x 6G-SDI Outputs
- Records ProRes, DNxHD, and H.264
- Records in H.264 SDI 4:2:2 10-Bit
- Front-Panel Buttons, Jog Wheel, LCD
- Timecode and Reference Input/Output
- 1/2 Rack-Mountable Form Factor
- USB Type-C, 1G Ethernet, RS-422