mLogic mTape Thunderbolt LTO-7 External Tape Drive
Backup and archive server and business data using the mTape LTO-7 Thunderbolt 3 Archiving Solution from mLogic. Featuring compatibility with several backup and archiving utilities, the mTape LTO-7 is also able to read and write to LTO-6 tapes and read LTO-5 tapes. The unit is equipped with dual Thunderbolt 3 ports that are certified by Apple and Intel.
Each LTO-7 tape cartridge stores 6TB of data, which is copied at speeds up to 300 MB/s, and has a shelf life of 30 years. LTO-7 also supports the Linear Tape File System (LTFS). Using LTFS, mTape mounts to your system just like a hard disk with drag-and-drop functionality. When combined with the Mac-compatible Hedge Canister app, the process of formatting, mounting, and ejecting tapes is made more user-friendly. Also included with this tape drive is a Fujifilm LTO-7 tape cartridge, a Fujifilm Universal Cleaning Cartridge, a 3.3′ / 1.0m Thunderbolt cable, and a universal power adapter. Protection is provided by a limited 3-year warranty.
- True drag and drop archiving/retrieve for macOS
- Support for archiving to a single LTO or to two LTOs simultaneously
- xxHash64 verification to help ensure an exact replica of your source is copied to LTO
- Catalogs are created for every tape
- Catalogs mount as a network drive and are fully searchable by Finder
- Transfer log, media hash list, and manifest generation
- In-app console
- Axle Video – Axle
- Archiware – P5
- Imagine Products – PreRoll Post
- Pomfort – Silverstack XT
- Square Box – CatDV
- StorageDNA – DNA Evolution
- XenData – XenData 6 Workstation
- YoYotta – YoYottaID LTFS
If you have questions about this product, contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at (952)974-3140.
For more products, visit our shop!