NewTek TriCaster Mini Advanced HD-4
The NewTek TriCaster Mini Advanced HD-4 is a compact, all-in-one multimedia solution that allows you to simultaneously broadcast, stream, and record live productions from virtually anywhere. The eight-input switcher lets you easily switch between four HDMI or eight NDI video sources, mix audio, add graphics and titles, and add advanced effects such as virtual sets and animated transitions. Featuring an intuitive and full-featured control software, the TriCaster Mini Advanced HD-4 is suited for both new users and seasoned professionals.
In addition to the four HDMI inputs, you can choose from four NDI devices on the network, including computers, PTZ cameras, or even wireless capture devices. Two HDMI outputs are provided for sending the Program output with audio to external devices.
The TriCaster Mini Advanced HD-4 features 750GB of internal storage and also supports recording to external storage via USB 3.0. The comprehensive switcher also supports live streaming to multiple platforms and services simultaneously. A keyboard and mouse are included, and the optional TriCaster Mini Control Panel can also be incorporated for traditional tactile control with a T-bar and illuminated buttons.
- All-In-One Multimedia Studio
- The TriCaster Mini Advanced makes it possible for anyone to start creating multimedia content without the need for additional software or equipment. With just one system, you can switch between eight video sources, mix audio, add graphics and titles, and add advanced effects like virtual sets and animated transitions. You can also network with computers and wireless devices for presentations and screen sharing, stream to the web, publish to social media sites, and record content for later viewing.
- Compact, Travel-Ready Size
- The compact size of the TriCaster Mini Advanced allows you to produce and stream content from virtually anywhere. It’s small enough to fit into a backpack for easy travel, and doesn’t require a studio full of gear to use.
- Network Device Interface
- The Advanced TriCaster software built into the switcher provides compatibility with NewTek’s NDI A/V protocol, as well as Audinate’s Dante audio protocol (requires separate Dante Virtual Soundcard license). All available video and audio inputs can be utilized by network connectivity, allowing video and audio devices to exist on a standard IP network without the need for routing expensive and cumbersome video and audio cables.
- Robotic Camera Support
- Access up to four live Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) robotic cameras via standard serial and network protocols, with native preset system and user interface control over camera orientation, zoom, focus, and iris.
- Multichannel Audio Mixer
- The multichannel audio mixer within the TriCaster software lets you manage camera audio, including internal and external audio sources, outputs, recorded audio, stream audio, and headphone output. It supports Master and Aux output mixes.
- Pan control, solo auditioning, seven-band equalizer, and stereo compressor/limiter per input and output, with per-input audio delay control
- Multi-bus routing of audio source channels to any combination of outputs, with independent level control over channels 1/2 and 3/4 for quad sources
- Audio-follow-video system enabling audio to follow multiple video sources, with support for unlimited audio grouping combinations
- Digital audio inputs equipped with audio time base synchronizers
- Supports companion iPad audio mixing app and Avid Artist Mix audio control surface
- Record up to four simultaneous video input or output signals at full resolution in QuickTime, MPEG-2, AVI, or H.264 file formats to internal or external storage.
- Recorded media is stored to internal 750GB storage drive, accommodating approximately up to 15 hours of HD video recording. Media can also be recorded to external storage drives connected via USB 3.0.
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables wireless connection to local network for streaming, publishing, and networking.
If you have questions about this product, contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at (952)974-3140.
For more products, visit our shop!