- All-In-One Multimedia Studio
- The TriCaster Mini Advanced makes it possible for anyone to start creating multimedia content without the need for additional software or equipment. With just one system, you can switch between eight video sources, mix audio, add graphics and titles, and add advanced effects like virtual sets and animated transitions. You can also network with computers and wireless devices for presentations and screen sharing, stream to the web, publish to social media sites, and record content for later viewing.
- Compact, Travel-Ready Size
- The compact size of the TriCaster Mini Advanced allows you to produce and stream content from virtually anywhere. It’s small enough to fit into a backpack for easy travel, and doesn’t require a studio full of gear to use.
- Network Device Interface
- The Advanced TriCaster software built into the switcher provides compatibility with NewTek’s NDI A/V protocol, as well as Audinate’s Dante audio protocol (requires separate Dante Virtual Soundcard license). All available video and audio inputs can be utilized by network connectivity, allowing video and audio devices to exist on a standard IP network without the need for routing expensive and cumbersome video and audio cables.
- Robotic Camera Support
- Access up to four live Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) robotic cameras via standard serial and network protocols, with native preset system and user interface control over camera orientation, zoom, focus, and iris.
- Multichannel Audio Mixer
- The multichannel audio mixer within the TriCaster software lets you manage camera audio, including internal and external audio sources, outputs, recorded audio, stream audio, and headphone output. It supports Master and Aux output mixes.
- Pan control, solo auditioning, seven-band equalizer, and stereo compressor/limiter per input and output, with per-input audio delay control
- Multi-bus routing of audio source channels to any combination of outputs, with independent level control over channels 1/2 and 3/4 for quad sources
- Audio-follow-video system enabling audio to follow multiple video sources, with support for unlimited audio grouping combinations
- Digital audio inputs equipped with audio time base synchronizers
- Supports companion iPad audio mixing app and Avid Artist Mix audio control surface
- Record up to four simultaneous video input or output signals at full resolution in QuickTime, MPEG-2, AVI, or H.264 file formats to internal or external storage.
- Recorded media is stored to internal 750GB storage drive, accommodating approximately up to 15 hours of HD video recording. Media can also be recorded to external storage drives connected via USB 3.0.
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables wireless connection to local network for streaming, publishing, and networking.
- TriCaster Mini supports HD live streaming with presets with common streaming profiles and custom multi-bit rate streaming profiles (including RTMP streaming and browser-based streaming applications), and autosave of web-ready stream files for video on demand (VOD) upload.
- Upload video and images directly to social media sites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter; export content to FTP servers, and copy files to attached or networked storage locations.
- An external monitor is required for viewing the user interface and for multiview display. The TriCaster Mini has HDMI and DVI outputs for hooking up an external display.
- Five digital media players are provided for video, graphics, and sounds. You can also access up to 15 additional graphic sources instantly during live production with still and title buffers.
- Mix Effects
- The TriCaster Mini features four M/E buses, each with independent switcher and key layer, for advanced video mixing, compositing, effects, and virtual sets.
- Mix mode enables secondary switcher operation for output, submix, or recording, with Program/Preview workflow and transitions
- Effects mode enables multilayer compositing, effects generation, and virtual set application, with per-source 3D DVE, scaling, cropping, and keying
- Transitions and Effects
- The built-in effects engine lets you apply transitions, animation stores, and real-time 3D video warping. An Animation Store Creator is included for creating custom effects.
- Virtual Sets
- Over thirty HD live virtual sets are provided with multiple camera angles, shot presets, realistic virtual camera movements, and real-time reflections, plus support for custom holographic virtual sets.
- Use macros to record your favorite go-to settings, commands, or operation sequences, and then create custom one-step shortcuts to simplify or automate control. Support for standard MIDI protocol enables third-party MIDI device control of TriCaster operations via macros.
- Grab Stills
- Grab full resolution, de-fielded still images from Program output, and freely choose to add grabs to Publish queue, Media Player presets, and Buffer destinations.