Roland V-60HD Multi-Format HD Video Switcher
The Roland V-60HD Multi-Format HD Video Switcher is a true multi-format video switcher, meaning it doesn’t require input sources to be matched to output resolutions. Suitable for a variety of live venues, including but not limited to corporate, education, house of worship, and theater. The V-60HD enables live switching of HD and computer video formats without requiring external scan converters. It supports up to eight inputs with four SDI, two HDMI, plus two still image files. The HDMI inputs support video and computer resolutions, allowing you to mix video and computer graphic formats. Two SDI and two HDMI-assignable outputs support program, preview, and auxiliary busses, allowing you to easily send discreet outputs to separate displays. The HDMI multiview output enables viewing your eight inputs, as well as program and preview, on a single monitor with audio level display.
The panel incorporates illuminated buttons that follow red/green PGM/PST color schemes, plus a T-bar for manual control of transitions. A built-in 3″ LCD screen provides menu access for adjusting the switcher’s parameters. Signal processing is 8-bit 4:2:2. Effects include a downstream keyer with quick edit knobs for key level and gain control. An 18-channel mixer supports inputs from four XLR/1/4″ phone combo jacks (supporting phantom power), as well as RCA jacks in addition to six channels of audio de-embedded from the incoming video. It features a built-in tally system with GPI in the connector, and it supports both RS-232 and Ethernet for control.
Corporate event production is the fastest growing live event space with companies hosting town halls, meetings, trainings, new product announcements, both in person and streaming.
- The V-60HD is portable and small enough to be used in multiple locations in an office or outside meeting location.
- The four SDI inputs and two HDMI inputs are perfect for switching cameras and computers at the same time for dynamic presentations.
- Not all cameras support full 1080p so the de-interlacer on the SDI inputs allows allows you to mix and match 1080i and 1080p SDI video sources multiple camera without external converters.
- Audio is easier to mix than ever before using the V-60HD’s auto mixing function that will automatically balance audio levels from multiple microphones and video sources freeing up the operator to focus on switching the video for the event.
Video communication helps improve the effectiveness of education when used for streaming lectures, assemblies, distance learning, sports, live performances or theater productions.
- Multi destination outputs include Program, Preview and AUX buses and make it easy to send the main output to the primary screen or live stream and presenter notes to a presenter’s monitor.
- Audio auto-mixing automatically adjusts audio level based on weighting ensuring even levels for the room mix, presenter to send to recording, live stream or in-room speakers.
- Educators can use the multi-channel audio embed function to record 8 discreet audio channels to an SDI video recorder to fix audio issues in later editing or separate multi-language audio sources post event.
- The V-60HD’s user interface is easy for students, novices and can be controlled remotely through the LAN port using Roland’s Remote-Control Software from PC or Mac.
- For fixed installations, the V-60HD can be remotely controlled through the RS-232 port using touch panel interfaces making it easy to control functions.
If you have questions about this product, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (952)974-3140.
For more products, visit our shop!