Boost your workflow with the SanDisk Professional 6TB G-DRIVE Enterprise-Class USB 3.2 Gen 2 External Hard Drive, which offers a versatile design in addition to high capacity and reliable performance. Housed inside the stackable anodized aluminum enclosure is a 6TB Ultrastar 7200 rpm hard drive with a maximum read and write speed of 250 MB/s. Connecting the G-Drive to an available 10 Gb/s USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 port allows you to quickly backup and access your photos, 4K videos, music, and other important files. Two anchor points allow you to attach the external drive onto a DIT cart, mounting plate, or other surface to fully customize your workstation.
You can also adjust the LED light brightness or turn them off altogether. The SanDisk Professional 6TB G-Drive is pre-formatted for macOS 10.15 and later and is Time Machine compatible. However, the drive may be reformatted for use with Windows 10 and later. A USB-C cable is included alongside a dedicated AC power adapter.
High Capacity and Fast Data Transfers
- Quickly back up and store your HD photos, 4K videos, music, and more with data transfer speeds of up to 250 MB/s using the 10 Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C connection.
7200 rpm Ultrastar Enterprise-Class Hard Drive Inside
- For all your demanding workloads and high-value content, you can rely on the power and reliability of the 7200 rpm Ultrastar Enterprise-class hard drive.
Anodized Aluminum Enclosure
- With a stackable anodized aluminum enclosure, the G-DRIVE pairs well with your computer and gives you durable strength.
- Choose between the off, default, and bright modes to adjust the LED lights.
Mac Ready and Apple Time Machine Compatible
- Ready to go with Mac computers and Apple Time Machine right out of the box, the G-DRIVE is Apple Time Machine compatible and may be reformatted for use with Windows.
Customize Your Workstation
- Created for workstation customization, the SanDisk Professional G-DRIVE features two anchor points on each side so you can attach to a DIT cart, mounting plate, or other gear.