SmallRig Lightweight Carbon Fiber Matte Box
Add a compact matte box to your rig without much-added weight with the Lightweight Carbon Fiber Matte Box from SmallRig. The matte box suits small mirrorless or DSLR cameras and is made from durable but lightweight carbon fiber material. It accepts two 4 x 4 or 4 x 5.65″ filters without the use of filter trays and includes four adapter rings to attach the matte box to the lens.
The included carbon fiber top flag helps block veiling glare or bright reflections from striking your lens, and it can be folded down to cover the front of the matte box and provide protection to the front of your lens. There are four 1/4″-20 threads on top of the matte box that allow you to mount additional accessories. The matte box can be mounted onto your rig using an optional 15mm LWS rod clamp that attaches to the bottom 1/4″-20 thread on the matte box.
The matte box features a 114mm diameter opening, and the included 67, 72, 77, and 82mm threaded adapter rings allow you to use the matte box with lenses of different sizes and diameters. A separately available 114 to 95mm adapter ring can be used for additional lenses.
- The matte box is made from durable and lightweight carbon fiber
- The matte box has a 114mm opening and attaches directly to the front of a lens using the included 82, 77, 72, and 67mm adapter rings
- Four 1/4″-20 threads on top of the matte box allow you to mount additional accessories
- Two 4 x 4″ or 4 x 5.65″ filters can be added to the front of the matte box
- A carbon fiber top flag is included to block unwanted glare
- An optional mount can be attached using the 1/4″-20 thread on the bottom of the matte box
- An optional 114 to 95mm adapter ring (2661) is available for additional lenses