Sony BRC-H800 HD PTZ Camera with 1″ CMOS Sensor and PoE+ (Black)
Smoothly capture full HD video even in lower-light settings with the BRC-H800 HD Camera from Sony. This compact, black PTZ camera features a 1″ type Exmor CMOS image sensor, 1.7-lux sensitivity, a 12x Zeiss optical zoom, and PoE+ transmission. It captures HD video using a back-illuminated, 1″ type CMOS sensor and a 9.3-111.6mm, f/2.8-f/4.5 optical zoom lens. The large image sensor enables you to create attractive bokeh effects with shallow depth of field.
Swiftly follow fast-moving action or use the low-speed zoom and slow pan/tilt modes to precisely track subjects. The PTZ Trace Memory function enables you to capture and repeat a series of movements and the PTZ Motion Sync feature blends separate pan, tilt, and zooms into smooth transitions.
For capturing tight sports shots, etc. Clear Image Zoom Technology extends the 12x zoom lens to a 24x digital range while maintaining the exceptional image quality of the Zeiss Vario-Sonnar zoom lens. The BRC-H800 features flexible PoE+ (Power-over-Ethernet) installation, utilizing a single cable to carry both IP camera control and power. For multi-camera productions, a Genlock feature is used to integrate the BRC-H800 with other systems. Control the camera using the included IR remote or use a (separately available) RM-IP500 unit to control multiple cameras. Up to 100 PTZ camera positions can be preset on the BRC-H800.
The BRC-H800 PTZ Camera features HDMI, 3G-SDI, Ethernet, and RS-422 control interfaces. Remote control functions include pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris, shutter speed, and gain. The BRC-H800 is suitable for use in broadcast studios, remote on-air setups, houses of worship, and live sports applications. The front and rear tally lights are useful for on-air broadcasting and have adjustable brightness levels. Camera function upgrades may be applied by the user via its IP connection. The TAA-compliant BRC-H800 PTZ camera is ceiling- and desktop-mountable and comes with two brackets, screws, an HDMI cable clamp, and an IR remote commander.
- PoE+ for flexible powering options For installation simplicity and flexibility, the BRC-H800 supports a PoE+ (Power-over-Ethernet) capability that carries IP control and power over a single connection cable.
- Broadcast-Friendly Features With Pan, Tilt, and Zoom control, the BRC range puts remote-recording technology at your fingertips. PTZ Trace Memory (planned for summer 2017) allows a sequence of camera movements to be memorized and recalled when required, removing the need for a cameraman and reducing costs. This new feature smoothly blends separate pan, tilt and zoom movements for seamless, professional-looking transitions.
- Clear Image Zoom Technology This super resolution technology doubles the optical zoom while still delivering exceptional image quality. The optical excellence of a genuine 12x optical zoom Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T lens with Clear Image Zoom capabilities to 24x in HD allows you to enlarge the image while maintaining its original image quality. The end result is an artistic triumph when shooting in 4K 24p (cinema-style resolution planned for summer 2017) with a beautiful bokeh for dramatic depth-of-field effects and its flexibility enables the cameras to be utilized as a creative tool. With its high speed 60p HD mode, these cameras clearly capture fast-paced footage when shooting live sports.
- High Quality & High Sensitivity Image Sensor The heart of this camera is Sony’s 1.0 type back illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor and image processing engine featuring a high sensitivity of 1.7 lx minimum illumination.
- Boost Efficiency with Cost Savings & Ease of Operation This easy to use model enables a single camera operator to manage a multi-camera production. The BRC-H800 presently support up to 16 position presets (with additional presets planned for future upgrades) making it easy for the operator to transition smoothly and seamlessly from speaker-to-speaker presenting on a dais or a presenter walking mark-to-mark. When more professional camera movements are needed (e.g. gliding up, down and across from close-up to wide shots, control zoom speed), complicated camerawork can be pre-programmed with new control features such as Trace Memory and PTZ Motion Sync for added flexibility.
If you have questions about this product, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (952)974-3140.
For more products, visit our shop!