The BRC-H800 HD PTZ camera features Sony’s renowned, back illuminated 1-inch Exmor® R CMOS image sensor, unique digital image processor and reliable 12x Zeiss lens (24x in HD with Clear Image Zoom technology) to enable you to shoot precise detailed, high quality and high sensitivity HD video with low noise levels. Plus it features PoE+ for easy installation and cost savings (e.g., reduces amount of cables with single cable for power and control). From Broadcast Studios and Remote On-Air Suites to Live Sports Events, Arenas, Houses of Worship and Lecture Halls, the new desktop or ceiling mountable BRC-H800 camera can match your various application needs.
- PoE+ for flexible powering options For installation simplicity and flexibility, the BRC-H800 supports a PoE+ (Power-over-Ethernet) capability that carries IP control and power over a single connection cable.
- Broadcast-Friendly Features With Pan, Tilt, and Zoom control, the BRC range puts remote-recording technology at your fingertips. PTZ Trace Memory (planned for summer 2017) allows a sequence of camera movements to be memorized and recalled when required, removing the need for a cameraman and reducing costs. This new feature smoothly blends separate pan, tilt and zoom movements for seamless, professional-looking transitions.
- Clear Image Zoom Technology This super resolution technology doubles the optical zoom while still delivering exceptional image quality. The optical excellence of a genuine 12x optical zoom Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T lens with Clear Image Zoom capabilities to 24x in HD allows you to enlarge the image while maintaining its original image quality. The end result is an artistic triumph when shooting in 4K 24p (cinema-style resolution planned for summer 2017) with a beautiful bokeh for dramatic depth-of-field effects and its flexibility enables the cameras to be utilized as a creative tool. With its high speed 60p HD mode, these cameras clearly capture fast-paced footage when shooting live sports.
- High Quality & High Sensitivity Image Sensor The heart of this camera is Sony’s 1.0 type back illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor and image processing engine featuring a high sensitivity of 1.7 lx minimum illumination.
- Boost Efficiency with Cost Savings & Ease of Operation This easy to use model enables a single camera operator to manage a multi-camera production. The BRC-H800 presently support up to 16 position presets (with additional presets planned for future upgrades) making it easy for the operator to transition smoothly and seamlessly from speaker-to-speaker presenting on a dais or a presenter walking mark-to-mark. When more professional camera movements are needed (e.g. gliding up, down and across from close-up to wide shots, control zoom speed), complicated camerawork can be pre-programmed with new control features such as Trace Memory and PTZ Motion Sync for added flexibility.