Sony FE 12-24mm f/4 G Lens
Ultra wide and versatile, the FE 12-24mm f/4 G Lens from Sony is a flexible, everyday wide zoom lens for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, characterized by its constant f/4 maximum aperture. This makes it ideal for architectural, interior, and landscape subjects. Benefitting the wide field of view is a sophisticated optical design that incorporates aspherical and low dispersion glass elements to control both spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness and clarity. A Nano AR Coating has also been applied to individual elements to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in bright, backlit situations.
- Four aspherical elements are featured in the optical design to control spherical aberrations in order to produce a high degree of sharpness while also limiting distortion.
- One Super ED and three ED elements are used to suppress chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Nano AR Coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Direct Drive Super Sonic wave Motor AF system and internal focus mechanism provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance that is suitable for both stills and video use.
- Customizable focus hold button on the lens barrel for intuitive tactile control and rapid access to select settings.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
- Integrated lens hood helps reduce flaring and also provides some physical protection to the front lens element.
If you have questions about this product, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (952)974-3140.
For more products, visit our shop!