The Sony PVMA250 25″ Professional OLED Production Monitor is suitable for both field and studio use. It features a 24.5″ diagonal OLED panel that has a native resolution of 1920 x 1080. Because of the OLED technology employed, each pixel can be switched completely off–unlike typical LCD displays–for a much closer approximation of true black. It can be connected to standard- and high-definition video sources via SDI or HDMI as well as analog standard-definition sources through composite.
Sony PVMA250 25″ Professional OLED Production Monitor
- 24.5″ Diagonal Screen Size
- 10-Bit OLED with 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- 3G-SDI, HDMI and Composite Inputs
- Loop-Out for Both SDI Inputs
- 89° Angle of View at > 10:1 Contrast
- Black Pixels Switch Off Completely
- OSD Waveform and Vector Scope
- Recessed Rear Connectors
- Serial and Parallel Remote Ports
- Portable Design with Built-In Handle
You may also like…
Our website features a selection of our more popular and recommended products. If you don’t see it here, we can still get it for you. Just give us a call at (952) 974-3140 or contact us, we will help you find a solution that meets your needs exactly.