Sony E PZ 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS Lens
The E PZ 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS Lens from Sony is a powerful, yet compact zoom lens for APS-C format E-mount mirrorless cameras from Sony. Its zoom range is equivalent to 27-300mm in the 35mm format and therefore offers everything from true wide-angle to super-telephoto capabilities. This versatility allows you to shoot groups, interiors and expansive landscapes and also zoom in for portraiture and to bring distant subjects close. A newly developed internal linear stepping motor provides quiet and smooth focusing which is ideal when shooting video. And in addition to the Power Zoom function with three variable zoom speeds, the lens supports constant speed zooming for slow, smooth zoom, which is also desirable when shooting video. Zoom can be controlled from camcorders that feature built-in zoom levers and by the standard control on the lens barrel.
Ensuring sharp images at all focal lengths is built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to reduce the effects of camera shake. Also, it has an internal focus design which prevents the lens from changing length during focusing. Additionally, it is equipped with a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
- Designed for APS-C-format E-mount cameras, this 18-200mm offers users a vast wide-angle to super telephoto range equivalent to 27-300mm.
- A variable f/3.5-6.3 maximum aperture helps keep the lens’ overall size and weight to a minimum.
- Extra-low dispersion glass is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can be combined with select camera’s sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur. This lens also offers an Active Mode which provides stabilization, even at the wide end, when shooting movies.
- Enjoy smooth zooms ideal for shooting movies with the power zoom mechanism which can have its speed adjusted to suit different styles and needs.
- An internal focus mechanism contributes to faster, more responsive autofocus, the minimum focus distance of 11.8″, and easier handling as the lens does not change in length during use.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
If you have questions about this product, contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at (952)974-3140.
For more products, visit our shop!