QTAKE Hardware – QOD
The Standard QTAKE Output Device.
QOD provides superior hardware solution for GPU driven video output. It converts DisplayPort output to four SDI outputs supporting all standard frame-rates, up to 60fps.
QOD is controlled directly by QTAKE software to provide smooth, jitter-free video output with embedded audio and timecode.
This unique custom-made device is compatible with every version of QTAKE, from HDx1 up to HDx4 and 4K. Simple connection through DisplayPort and USB offers seamless integration with new and existing QTAKE systems.
- 4 independent SDI outputs
- Very low latency of just 1 frame
- SDI embedded audio
- SDI embedded timecode
- Thunderbolt compatible DisplayPort input
- Analog audio input
- Genlock input
- Support for HD-SDI and 3G-SDI formats
- Interlaced, Progressive or PsF output
- 4K output support up to 60fps
- USB control directly from QTAKE software
- DIP switch control for standalone operation
- Single, compact, DC powered unit
- Future-proof design upgradable by firmware
• DisplayPort with embedded audio
• HD Tri-level sync
• HDx2 3840 x 1080, HDx3 1920 x 3240, HDx4 3840 x 2160
• 4x 3G-SDI with embedded audio, DisplayPort with embedded audio
• DisplayPort embedded audio, up to 8 channels, 3.5mm stereo analog audio
• 122 x 170 x 28mm (4.8” x 6.7” x 1.1”), Weight 430g
• Universal Power Supply (included)
• 100-240V, 50/60Hz AC input, 12V, 24W max DC output