The Huddly IQ Compact Conferencing Camera connects to your computer via USB to receive power and transfer video via the downloadable desktop app. No drivers are needed to work on Linux, Chrome, Windows, and macOS, and it is compatible with UVC 1.1 plug-and-play standards. The IQ is also compatible with collaboration software platforms such as Zoom, Teams, and Skype.
Not only does it feature a wide-angle lens with a 150° diagonal field of view, but it also features real-time dewarping for a natural looking image. The power of the IQ camera is in AI functionality that allows it to recognize the number of people, and their positions, in a shot and automatically adjust framing to best cover everything. Manual control is available if you wish to override the camera’s choices. You can mount the camera upside down and it will automatically correct the image with its 180° auto-flip function.
- Convolutional Neural Network
- Multilayered CNN design allows Huddly IQ to instantly identify visual patterns, and detect people and objects
- Neural Compute Engine based on Intel Movidius MyriadX
- Edge-based machine learning platform that enables onboard intelligent features such as Genius Framing and InSights analytics
- Genius Framing
- Genius Framing detects the people in the camera’s field of view and smoothly zooms in to frame them perfectly for the far end