Service and Support Options
Your success depends on having your equipment properly maintained and running at peak performance. That can be tricky when hardware, software, and firmware updates are always coming out, and all the different combinations of such can drastically affect system performance.
Z Systems is committed to being your local resource to keep your systems in tip top shape. Regardless of how you want to plan for and pay for our service, we will always make every effort to get out and help as quickly as possible.
Annual Support Contract
The best way to make sure you hardware and software is always up and running is an annual support contract. It provides you with an easy-to-budget fixed cost AND allows us to proactively check-in with you and your gear.
The other major benefit is that when you sign up for an annual service contract, we will work with your staff to make sure that everything is up to date and working properly, rooting out problems before they happen. No one likes to deal with unexpected hassles and charges.
Z Systems support contracts are different and separate from manufacturers’ service, support, and software assurance agreements. In fact, they are meant to complement your manufacturer’s contracts.
We’ll take care of the set up and maintenance of your systems, hardware, and software. Let us do the technical work so you can focus on YOUR work.
There are three levels of Z Systems Annual Support Contracts:
Bronze Level: Remote Support
- Includes email, telephone, and remote access troubleshooting services and installation of software updates when practical.
- Does not include on-site troubleshooting and diagnosis, software, software updates, parts, repair costs, hardware warranties, manufacturer support and/or software assurance contracts.
Silver Level: Remote and On-Site Support
- Includes email, telephone, remote access, and on-site troubleshooting services and installation of software updates.
- Does not include software, software updates, parts, repair costs, hardware warranties, manufacturer support and/or software assurance contracts.
Gold Level: Remote Support, On-Site Support, and On-Site Preventative Maintenance
- Includes email, telephone, remote access, and on-site troubleshooting services.
- Also includes installation of software updates on a semi-annual basis along with preventative maintenance on a semi-annual basis.
- Includes minor parts costs (i.e. anything under $100).
- Does not include software, software updates, parts costs over $100, repair costs, hardware warranties, manufacturer support and/or software assurance contracts.
Don’t like contracts? We are happy to help you out on an hourly basis!
(Hourly) On Demand Service and Tech Support
Is something wrong? Just call us and we’ll come running – either in person or via remote access. Our rate is $150/hour with a one hour minimum and then in ¼ hour increments after that. Travel time is billed at 50% of that rate.
Call us at (952) 974-3140 or email us, we will help you find a service plan that meets your needs.