Williams Sound FM ADA KIT 1 FM ADA Compliance Kit
The FM ADA KIT 1 FM ADA Compliance Kit from Williams Sound is a portable, all-in-one ADA compliance kit that meets the requirement set by the Americans with Disabilities Act that public facilities must provide equal access to people with disabilities, including those who are hard of hearing. The kit includes everything you need to accommodate 2 individuals for hearing accessibility in a small group setting.
The system includes a PPA T27 transmitter, which can be placed virtually anywhere thanks to its compact design. It accepts mic and line level audio signals via 3.5mm and RCA connectors, and provides a transmission distance of up to 500′ by using FM wireless technology. The PPA R37 beltpack receivers are compact and ergonomic, and can be clipped to a belt or slipped into a pocket for convenient use. The receivers can be used with the included earphones, or with the induction neckloops for users with T-switch hearing aids. Four AA alkaline batteries are included for the receivers. An ADA plaque is also included, which can be applied to a wall so that people can see that you have assistance available for the hard of hearing.
If you’re looking for an FM transmitter to use with your Williams Sound assistive listening device, consider the PPA T27. This compact base station transmitter pairs with Williams Sound PPA R37 or PPA R38 receivers to broadcast clear sound. As long as you have a compatible Williams Sound receiver, you can use this transmitter in movie theaters, classrooms, houses of worship, and more.
The transmitter accepts audio via the RCA line input jack or 3.5mm mic jack, and transmits the audio over an FM radio signal to any separately available, compatible Williams Sound receiver, as long as it is tuned to the same frequency as the transmitter.
The compact size of the transmitter allows you to place it virtually anywhere, and it’s designed to be easily used by anyone. An LED display shows the frequency, and a handy level adjustment control is located on the front panel for setting the audio level. Frequency selector buttons let you set the operating frequency at one of 17 steps between 72.1 and 75.9 MHz. The included antenna sits neatly on top of the transmitter and provides transmission distances of up to 500′.
- Compact base station transmitter can be placed virtually anywhere in a theater, classroom, auditorium, and more
- Accepts mic and line level audio signals via the 3.5mm and RCA connectors
- Transmission range of up to 500′ with included antenna
- FM transmission on one of 17 easily selectable channels
- Easy-to-use interface with a large LCD screen
The PPA R37 N Select Channel FM Receiver (No Earphone/Batteries) from Williams Sound is a compact and easy-to-use beltpack receiver that allows you to listen to an FM signal in the 72-76MHz band. The receiver offers seek button channel selection between 17 pre-set frequencies, which are digitally synthesized for terrific audio clarity and signal stability. It also features a channel lock capability to prevent accidental changes.
The receiver has an ergonomic design with a detachable belt clip, allowing you to slip it into your pocket or conveniently clip it to your clothing. The standard-sized 3.5mm headphone jack is compatible with mono and stereo headphones and earphones, and also supports induction neckloops and telecoil-equipped hearing aids. The receiver operates on a pair of standard alkaline AA batteries (sold separately). A sleep mode helps to preserve battery life.
- Ideal for assisted listening applications in schools, houses of worship, auditoriums, theaters, and more
- Compact and easy-to-use design allows you to listen to an FM signal in the 72-76MHz band
- The receiver’s seek button lets you choose between 17 pre-set frequencies, which are digitally synthesized for terrific audio clarity and signal stability. The channel lock capability prevents accidental changes to channel settings
- The ergonomic design and detachable belt clip allow you to slip it into your pocket or conveniently clip it to your clothing
- The standard-sized 3.5mm headphone jack is compatible with mono and stereo headphones and earphones, and also supports induction neckloops and telecoil-equipped hearing aids
- Operates on a pair of standard alkaline AA batteries (sold separately). A sleep mode helps to preserve battery life
The Williams Sound EAR 013 Single Mono Earbud is ideal for use with bodypack receivers as part of assistive listening or tour guide systems. The foam earpad provides comfort, while the 39″ cord provides plenty of slack. The standard 3.5mm mono plug is compatible with a wide variety of devices.
- Fits in the outer part of the ear
- Excellent sound quality
- 1/8″ mono plug
- 39″ cord
- 32 Ohms
- Recommended for FM receivers and select IR receivers
- Designed for individuals with mild to moderate hearing loss
The Williams Sound NKL 001 is an induction neckloop designed to magnetically couple an audio signal to a telephone coil-equipped (T-Switch) hearing aid. The neckloop has a standard 1/8″ mini plug that can be connected to any audio device that has an 8-16 Ohm 1/8″ output, such as a beltpack receiver, TV, tape player, etc. The neckloop has a slider so you can adjust the tension, and the 18″ cord provides a good amount of slack for use with body-worn devices.
- Integrated safety breakaway device
- Cord Length: 18″
- Adult size
- Connector: 1/8″ mono plug
- Impedance: 8 to 16 Ohms
- Recommended for FM receivers and select IR receivers
- For individuals with moderate to severe hearing loss
The IDP008 from Williams Sound is a self-adhesive wall plaque that alerts your patrons to the fact that your establishment has a hearing assistance system. Perfect for theaters, auditoriums, and more, the plaque is large and easy-to-see.
If you have questions about this product, contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at (952)974-3140.
For more products, visit our shop!